Friday, May 29, 2009

Lets Go Fishing


Meet Wang Hongjun from Qian’an city, China.

Wang loves to fish and ride in cars so much, he has spent the last thirteen years of his life building a car that can transport him to his favorite fishing spots.

This clever electrician told the media that his new “amphibicar” cost him about $200,000 and 13 years of persistence to develop.

“I’m looking for auto producers who are interested in my creation, since I don’t want to keep it to myself… It’s a business secret, but I can assure you the car was made entirely by my hands. Each plate was welded by me, ” Wang told the press.

He may not want to keep the car to himself, but exactly how he made it work, he would not reveal.

Wang says he often drives his yellow sports car to the lake in his hometown to fish, and that he has even taken his son along for a 10-mile drive out to sea.

The car can be sealed to make it waterproof by remote control. A column-shaped thruster and two propellers are installed in the car’s boot.

(Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment