Friday, May 29, 2009

The Mystery Remains Unsolved

This Russian girl has posted her photo with a baby on Russian discussion board with the following question (translation): “Dear girls, I would tell you truth I don’t know who is the father of my babe. I am not a prostitute, just cheated once and everything then went so complicated from that point, so now I can’t tell who is the real father. Here are the photos of me, my daughter and two of my guys, could you tell me who she reminds more?”Well, then she got a lot of answers. Mostly those were those who tried to convince her that she is not right with her first statement, the one where she said she is not a prostitute. Some also told her that according to the little babe’s photo she had someone third too.

Still the question remains unsolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment